Monastery of the Brothers of Charity
The Monastery of the Brothers of Charity was founded in 1692 by the owner of a Nové Město estate, Jakub of Leslie, in an effort to atone for the guilt surrounding the murder of Albrecht von Wallenstein. It was completed by Leopold of Leslie in 1767 with consecration of the monastery church in the name of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary.
Nové Město nad Metují
GPS: 50° 20′ 55.572″N 16° 9′ 3.372″E