Tourist

Counter

Visit rate:

ONLINE: 35
TODAY: 817
WEEK: 9495
TOTAL: 2099958

Translate

Translations (translations)

Czech English French German Italian Polish Russian Spanish

Navigation

Select language

  • Česky
  • English
  • Deutsch
  • En français
  • Po polsku
Send page by e-mail

Content

Sculptural group of the Holy Trinity

The sculptural group of the Holy Trinity has been in the square since 1767, when it was built at the town’s expenses as a thanksgiving for termination of the Seven Year‘s War. It is a Rococo sandstone sculptural group on a high pedestal. During alignment of the square surface in 1905 there had to be added other stairs to the sculptural group.

GPS: 50° 20′ 36.973″N  16° 9′ 8.083″E

display on map

Category

small sacred buildings, crosses

Address


Nové Město nad Metují