Sculptural group of the Holy Trinity
The sculptural group of the Holy Trinity has been in the square since 1767, when it was built at the town’s expenses as a thanksgiving for termination of the Seven Year‘s War. It is a Rococo sandstone sculptural group on a high pedestal. During alignment of the square surface in 1905 there had to be added other stairs to the sculptural group.
GPS: 50° 20′ 36.973″N 16° 9′ 8.083″E
display on map
small sacred buildings, crosses
Nové Město nad Metují