Tourist

Counter

Visit rate:

ONLINE: 45
TODAY: 5208
WEEK: 48720
TOTAL: 2269445

Translate

Translations (translations)

Czech English French German Italian Polish Russian Spanish

Navigation

Select language

  • Česky
  • English
  • Deutsch
  • En français
  • Po polsku
Send page by e-mail

Content

All Saints Church, cemetery

The church was built on the initiative of the Hussites in 1560-62. In 1570, an ossuary was built, as was a tower housing two bells and a crypt. It was reconstructed to its current appearance in 1867-70.


GPS: 50° 21′ 3.8″N  16° 9′ 9.542″E

display on map

Category

churches, chapels

Address


Nové Město nad Metují