Navigation

Select language

  • Česky
  • English
  • Deutsch
  • En français
  • Po polsku
Send page by e-mail

Content

All Saints Church, cemetery

All Saints Church

 

cemetery

 

 

cemetery

churches, chapels

All Saints Church, cemetery

The church was built on the initiative of the Hussites in 1560-62. In 1570, an ossuary was built, as was a tower housing two bells and a crypt. It was reconstructed to its current appearance in 1867-70.